Peanut Butter Knife

Monday, September 18, 2006

Playlist 9/18/06

Thanks once again to Bart and WCSB for letting me have a chance to participate in Retro Week this year. The show was a lot of fun and being able to dig through the vinyl library again was a pleasure as always. Here's what I played this morning, including a link to audio of the 2nd hour. For some reason the disc from the first hour didn't burn correctly, so unfortunately I can't post that.

Hour 1

Jonathan Richman "Roadrunner"
Stereolab "The Noise of Carpet"
Cornershop "6AM Jullander Shere"

(break)

Jorge Benjor "Zumbi"
Gilberto Gil "Aquele Abraco"
Caetano Veloso "Tropicalia"
Teenagers in Trouble "At the Hop"

(break)

Papas Fritas "Way You Walk"
Lindsey Buckingham "Time Bomb Town"
Home "Gypsy"
Califone "Vampiring Again"
Plush "3/4 Blind Eyes"

Hour 2: (Click to listen)

Judee Sill "Jesus Was a Crossmaker"
Emitt Rhodes "See No Evil"
The National Trust "See No Evil"
Catfish Haven "Crazy For Leaving"

(break)

Wilson Pickett "Hey Jude"
Bill Withers "Do It Good"
Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum & Durr "You're All I Need to Make It"
Chi-Lites "I Found Sunshine"
Lambchop "I've Been Lonely For So Long"

(break)

Nagisa Ni Te "After A Song"
Graham Nash "Military Madness"
Neko Case "Margaret Vs. Pauline"
Gram Parsons "Brass Buttons"

(break)

Wilco "Via Chicago"

If you were listening and want more info on anything I played leave a comment below.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, welcome back.

    I came very close to deleting your feed from my list over the summer. Hope you get somme time for the blog.

    kj

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course you started with "Roadrunner"!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home