Peanut Butter Knife

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Survey Time

Tagged by Pho

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.

Haruki Murakami's A Wild Sheep Chase: "I shut the window and switched on the air conditioner, then set the two mugs of coffee on the table."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

Nothing. I'm about 4 feet away from the spare bed.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Me playing Playstation baseball. Actual show: "The Soup"

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

7:15pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

7:32pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The sink and whatever is on the TV upstairs.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Went out for lunch, groceries.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

An email and then the stats of Corey Patterson on espn.com

9. What are you wearing?

Oliver green long sleeve t-shirt, jeans.

10. Did you dream last night?

Yes. I had a dream I went on vacation to Dover, DE for some unexplained reason and when I came home we'd been evicted from our apartment.

11. When did you last laugh?

Something Liz said, but I can't remember what now.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Ugly wood panelling, a bulletin board and a 2005 Simpsons calendar that I haven't taken down yet.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

My dog, but he's always weird.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Better than some.

15. What is the last film you saw?

LolliLove on DVD, The Squid and the Whale in theatres.

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A house, then I'd travel extensively.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

I guess it depends on the level of knowledge of whoever is reading this. However, since Pho tagged me and he doesn't know anything about me I will say this: My real name happens to be that of a famous athlete.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

Free, high quality health care for everyone.

19. Do you like to Dance?

The one time I danced in public, I was in England and I got back to my room and found a sticker on my back that said "I'm an idiot".

20. George Bush.

This survey is getting obscene.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Marcey, Lucinda, Sophia...all possibilities

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?

Henry William Jordan (EDIT: I guess I just gave away the answer to number 17)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes. For language reasons, the UK or Halifax, Canada sound most appealing; but Brazil or E. Asia would be tempting.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"Good work"

25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.

Anyone who came to this blog from livejournal or myspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home